- 2021 Wave Time Information
- Bid Allocations
- Tie Breaking Procedures
- Spectator Information
- Contact Information
2021 Tour of Texas Qualifier (13s, 15s, 18s)
13s - St. Michael's Athletic Complex - Saturday AM & PM, Sunday
ASC Central - Sunday15s - Mission Concepcion - Saturday AM & PM, Sunday
18s - Round Rock Sports Center - Saturday AM & PM, Sunday
2021 Tour of Texas Qualifier (12s, 14s, 16s, 17s)
12s - ASC Central - Saturday PM
Central Texas Fieldhouse - Saturday PM, Sunday14s - Mission Concepcion - Saturday PM
George Gervin - Sunday
Alamo City Sportsplex - Sunday
Mission Concepcion – Saturday AM, Sunday17s - George Gervin- Saturday AM & PM, Sunday
Alamo City Sportsplex – Saturday PM
SA Force – Sunday
The wave time indicates a division's start time on day 1, with the division's play concluding the following day. Teams will be notified if any changes have occurred. AM Wave starts at 8am. PM Wave starts approximately at 2:30pm, unless noted otherwise. *Please note: wave times are subject to change until we confirm the final number of registered teams.
For more information regarding online team check in, check out the Team Check In page. All teams MUST utilize online check-in. Wristbands will be picked up on-site prior to wave time.
2021 Bid Allocations for the Tour of Texas
PHOTO ID and TICKET must be presented for facility entry EVERY TIME.
Due to COVID restrictions, our policies have become stricter to enable contact tracing and spectator limitations. One spectator per rostered athlete will be allowed to purchase a ticket for this event, different spectators can attend each day if desired. Tickets are issued individually by attendee name and are not shareable or transferrable.
Tickets are sold in advance ONLINE ONLY: buy tickets here.
Adult Day - $5.00
5 & Under - FREE
Can be used only for day of purchase and at all venues
Player & Coaches = FREE
- Reservations for will open at 8am CST
- 50% of the total rooms must have a name and credit card associated or 50% of the unoccupied rooms will be cancelled.
- ALL rooms reserved must have a name and credit card associated. Any empty room will be cancelled.
- EM2 Housing will accept changes and cancellations up until this date. After this date, all changes and cancellations must go through the hotel directly and applicable charges may be assessed by the hotel. Please wait until you receive your confirmation number before contacting the hotel.