ALL TEAMS MUST CHECK IN BEFORE THEIR FIRST MATCH OR OFFICIATING ASSIGNMENT
What to bring?
- To check in a team, please bring an updated roster PER TEAM from Advanced Event Systems. Any changes that need to be made must be completed on AES and be reflected on the official printed roster that is submitted at Team Check-In.
- On-Site Team Check-In: Please see below of when and where to check in at the tournament in each location.
Tour Qualifier Early Team Check-In: TBD
Tour Qualifier Check-in: TBD
How to download and print a team roster
Please refer to the example to the right for an accepted official team roster. All areas highlighted in GREEN are REQUIRED.
- Log in to Advanced Event Systems with a Club Director user profile.
- Under the "Club Director" tab in the top left, click 'Clubs.'
- From the 'Quick Links' options at the top, choose 'Teams'.
- Find the necessary team and click on the team name .
- From the list of events click the "Print" link (far right) located next to the tournament you are attending.
- Double check your roster is correct. If so, print that roster and be sure to bring a signed copy to Team Check-In.
- Repeat these steps for all teams participating in the tournament.