ALL TEAMS MUST CHECK IN BEFORE THEIR FIRST MATCH OR OFFICIATING ASSIGNMENT
- To check in a team, please bring an updated roster per team from Advanced Event Systems. Any changes that need to be made must be completed on AES and be reflected on the official printed roster that is submitted at Team Check-In. We will not be able to print a copy of your roster!
Check-in your team electronically via AES following these steps:
- Go to "My Events"- select event name
- Click on "My Teams"
- Click "Check-In" (to verify or make changes to your roster)
- Scroll to the bottom and click "Verify Roster" once updated
- Enter credentials- Name and Phone Number
- Click "Check-in"
Only available for Tour Qualifier in SA & HTX and Tour Finals
Open – Monday 12am
Close – Friday 5pm
Teams who check in online can stop by the on-site team check-in to simply pick up coach wristbands.
Miss online check-in?
Teams must bring a printed signed copy of their AES roster (not USAV Webpoint roster) to the championship desk prior to the team's first match.What to bring?
How to download and print a team roster
Please refer to the example to the right for an accepted official team roster. All areas highlighted in GREEN are REQUIRED.
- Log in to Advanced Event Systems with a Club Director user profile.
- Under the "Club Director" tab in the top left, click 'Clubs.'
- From the 'Quick Links' options at the top, choose 'Teams'.
- Find the necessary team and click on the team name .
- From the list of events click the "Print" link (far right) located next to the tournament you are attending.
- Double check your roster is correct. If so, print that roster and be sure to bring a signed copy to Team Check-In.
- Repeat these steps for all teams participating in the tournament.